Monday, April 1, 2013


Task: Write a memory related to a holiday (71). 
(it is not a true story)

 A wonderful wedding in Tokyo.
 My family always celebrates Birthdays, Christmas, New Year, Valentine's day and Easter. But a couple of years ago we had something special and even unic, something I will never forget. Years ago on my summer holidays we went to my brother's wedding in Tokyo.
 My brother Kevin met his wife Keiko four years ago in New Haven (USA) because he is a student of Yale University. They were at the party and my brother says it was love at first sight. When Keiko had to go home to Tokyo, my brother went with her. That is why they decided to get married in the capital of Japan.
 The wedding ceremony took place in a small church surrounded by giant skyscrapers. It was only for close family, relatives and friends. Mothers and grandmothers cried at the end of ceremony. The reception was amazing! We went to a five-star hotel where we ate a lot of delicious food. We played games and danced a lot.
 In my opinion this wedding was perfect. Two families came together, had fun and enjoyed everything. I miss my brother who lives so far away. But I know he and his wife Keiko are happy together.

9 comments:

  1. Very curious and romantic story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exotic place for wedding. The story was written very interesting and easy for undertanding,so in my opinion, it is a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good story about the wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and perfectly written story! Well done! I loved your style and idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very interesting to read. And when I read, I wanted to present at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very detailed story. Beatiful story abot love, what in nowadays is a big rarity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is like a true story , very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked this story, because it was short, but pithy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome story,like like like.

    ReplyDelete